QuickBooks Error 20102
QuickBooks is a widely used accounting software. Though using it eases the workload but at times it is troublesome as well. This is because of the errors appearing on the screen repetitively. Most of the time, these errors consume a lot of our time and delay our work. Largely, users complain of facing QuickBooks Error 20102.
This error occurs while signing in for the direct deposit on the Employer Identification Number (EIN). This identity is connected to the previous existing payroll account but clients also have a new direct deposit on the payroll service account’s duplicate EIN. When running the QuickBooks payroll account, an error message could appear indicating the issue. Not to worry, as it can be rectified using QuickBooks Error 20102 helpline number +1 855-907-0605.
The reason for constant hindrance are many. The list of causes is given below:
- Incomplete Installation: Because of technical or human errors, the system may not be able to properly install the entire QuickBooks software. This reason may be applicable after the problem is properly detected.
- Malware: It could harm both the data and the device due to the presence of compromised threats such as trojan, malware, and virus on several files.
- Windows Registry: There may be a risk that most of the QuickBooks software’s windows registry may get corrupted.
- Programs: Since QuickBooks related files are maliciously removed from another program, this error can occur.
- Direct deposit: This issue may also occur when users attempt to sign up via EIN (Employer Identification Number) for the direct deposit of the previous account but also have a current direct deposit on a duplicate EIN of the payroll service account.